Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist.
- -- Michael Levine, Lessons at the Halfway Point
- Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.
- -- Martin Mull
- A man can't get rich if he takes proper care of his family.
- Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
- -- Dr. Benjamin Spock, American pediatrician, address to new parents
- Women's liberationists spread the word that...the only peaceful family is one in which either the wife is enslaved or the husband is androgynous.
- -- R. Emmett Tyell, The Liberal Crack-Up, 1984
- Parents are the bones upon which children sharpen their teeth.
- -- Peter Ustinov
- The innkeeper loves the drunkard, but not for a son-in-law.