Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.
- -- Carol Burnett
- You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.
- -- Ellen DeGeneres
- The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.
- -- Jean Kerr
- I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain.
- -- Carol Leifer
- A multiple personality is in a certain sense normal.
- -- George H. Mead
- I was under medication when I made the decision not to burn the tapes.
- -- Richard Nixon, U.S. President
- I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting.
- -- Mark Twain
- You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax--tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.
- -- Pearl Williams