Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Be tolerant of the human race. Your whole family belongs to it -- and some of your spouse's family does too.
- Mother-in-law: A woman who destroys her son-in-law's peace of mind by giving him a piece of hers.
- Govern a family as you would cook a small fish - very gently.
- Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same enemy-- the mother.
- -- Claudette Colbert
- The first half of our life is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
- -- Clarence Darrow
- There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you.
- -- Peter De Vries
- When I can no longer bear to think of the victims of broken homes, I begin to think of the victims of intact ones.
- -- Peter DeVries
- Honolulu, it's got everything. Sand for the children, sun for the wife, sharks for the wife's mother.
- -- Ken Dodd
- A small family is soon provided for.
- A coward is a hero with a wife, kids, and a mortgage.
- -- Marvin Kitman