Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- When Baby's cries grew hard to bear I popped him in the Frigidaire. I never would have done so if I'd known that he'd be frozen stiff. My wife said, "George, I'm so unhappy! Our darling's now completely frappe!"
- Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt.
- -- Herbert Hoover
- A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age.
Meat Loaf, from the song "Wasted Youth" on the album Bat Out of Hell II
- Children should be like waffles--you should be able to throw the first one away.
- -- Mary Alice Messenger
- I love children, especially when they cry, for then someone takes them away.
- -- Nancy Mitford
- Never raise your hand to your children; it leaves your midsection unprotected.
- -- Robert Orben
- Laundry increases exponentially in the number of children.
- -- Miriam Robbins
- It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
- -- Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker
- Actually, the only memory I have of being a Cub Scout was trying to get my hat back. That was all I did. Run back and forth at my bus stop going "Quit it."
- -- Jerry Seinfeld