Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Our children's children will hear a good story.
- -- Richard Adams, Watership Down
- Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years.
- If you want to recapture your youth, just cut off his allowance.
- -- Al Bernstein
- Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
- -- Red Buttons
- You don't have to suffer to be a poet; adolescence is enough suffering for anyone.
- -- John Ciardi
- Flowers are words which even a baby can understand.
- -- Arthur C. Coxe
- The trouble with children is that they are not returnable.
- -- Quentin Crisp
- The soul is healed by being with children.
- -- Fyodor Dostoyevski
- Children are a poor man's riches.
- Every child is born a genius.
- -- R. Buckminster Fuller
- Most convicted felons are just people who were not taken to museums or Broadway musicals as children.
- -- Libby Gelman-Waxner
- Age does not make us childish, as some say; it finds us true children.
- -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe