Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Many a man that could rule a hundherd millyon sthrangers with an ir'n hand is careful to take off his shoes in the front hallway whin he comes home late at night.
- -- Finley Peter Dunne, Mr. Dooley On Making A Will, 1919
- I think, therefore I'm single.
- Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
- -- Rose Franken
- Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.
- -- Fredrich Halm
- Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live NEXT door and just visit now and then.
- -- Katharine Hepburn
- There is nothing better for the spirit or the body than a love affair. It elevates the thoughts and flattens the stomachs.
- -- Barbara Howar
- With the catching end the pleasures of the chase.
- -- Abraham Lincoln
- We seek the comfort of another. Someone to share and share the life we choose. Someone to help us through the neverending attempt to understand ourselves. And in the end, someone to comfort us along the way.
- -- Marlin Finch Lupus
- I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
- -- Groucho Marx
- A lover tries to stand in well with the pet dog of the house.
- If a relationship is to evolve, it must go through a series of endings.
- -- Lisa Moriyama