Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince.
- He early on let her know who is the boss. He looked her right in the eye and clearly said, "You're the boss."
- Here's to you and here's to me,
and I hope we never disagree.
But, if that should ever be,
to HELL with you, here's to ME!
- They had a dispute about a night out with the boys. But he finally decided to let her go.
- They have come up with a perfect understanding. He won't try to run her life, and he won't try to run his, either.
- They're almost inseparable. Sometimes it takes ten people to separate them.
- In a great romance, each person plays a part the other really likes.
- -- Elizabeth Ashley
- Honeymoon: A short period of doting between dating and debting.
- -- Ray Bandy
- I date this girl for two years--and then the nagging starts: "I wanna know your name."
- -- Mike Binder
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.
- -- Jonathan Carroll, Outside the Dog Museum