Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Whenever you eliminate the inedible, whatever remains, however unpalatable, must be food.
- I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.
- -- Ed Bluestone
- I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli.
- -- George Bush, U.S. president, 1990
- Since Eve ate the apple, much depends on dinner.
- -- Lord Byron
- Food, one assumes, provides nourishment; but Americans eat it fully aware that small amounts of poison have been added to improve its appearance and delay its putrefaction.
- -- John Cage
- I don't even butter my bread; I consider that cooking.
- -- Katherine Cebrian
- C is for cookie, it's good enough for me; oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C.
Cookie Monster, character on "Sesame Street," U.S. children's television program
- I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.
- -- Rodney Dangerfield
- The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it.
- -- Jackie Gleason
- My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
- -- Buddy Hackett
- He who does not mind his belly will hardly will hardly mind anything else.
- -- Samuel Johnson