Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions.
- -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- In the sciences, we are now uniquely privileged to sit side by side with the giants on whose shoulders we stand.
- -- Gerald Holton
- There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world; and that is an idea whose time has come.
- -- Victor Hugo
- If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.
- -- Isaac Newton
- If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
- -- George S. Patton, Jr.
- Truth often suffers more by the heat of its defenders than the arguments of its opposers.
- -- William Penn
- If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not a poet enough to call forth its riches; for to the creator there is no poverty and no poor indifferent place.
- -- Rainer Maria Rilke
- Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
- -- Will Rogers
- Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.
- -- Bertrand Russell
- The eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing.
- -- Publilius Syrus
- Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else does and thinking something different.
- -- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, 1937 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine
- You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- -- Mark Twain