Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Count your age with friends but not with years.
- Don't anthropomorphize computers -- they hate it.
- Don't trust anyone over 30 who used to say "Don't trust anyone over 30."
- Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend."
- Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
- Never practice two vices at once.
- -- Tallulah Bankhead
- Never moon a werewolf.
- -- Mike Binder
- Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
- -- Niels Bohr
- Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
- -- Erma Bombeck
- Always behave like a duck--keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.
- -- Jacob Braude
- If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it.
- -- H. Jackson Brown, Jr., Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom
- Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
- -- H. Jackson Brown