Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
- -- Ashleigh Brilliant
- It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black.
- -- Paul Newman
- It's a catastrophic success.
- I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.
- -- Stephen Bishop
- History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
- -- Abba Eban
- No, Groucho is not my real name. I am breaking it in for a friend.
- I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
- I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
- I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it.
- I didn't like the play, but then I saw it under adverse conditions - the curtain was up.
- -- Groucho Marx
- The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
- -- Frank Zappa
- The 100% American is 99% idiot.
- The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech.
- -- George Bernard Shaw
- He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
- -- Oscar Wilde
- He was happily married - but his wife wasn't.
- -- Victor Borge
- I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
- -- Mark Twain