Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
- -- Clarence Darrow
- If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?
- -- Charles Pierce
- You have delighted us long enough.
- -- Jane Austen
- A modest little person, with much to be modest about.
- -- Winston Churchill
- He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.
- -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)
- Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?
- -- Ernest Hemingway (about William Faulkner)
- He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know.
- -- Abraham Lincoln
- He is a self-made man and worships his creator.
- -- Irvin S. Cobb
- He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.
- -- Forrest Tucker
- He has Van Gogh's ear for music.
- --- Billy Wilder