Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- The best defense is a good offense.
- I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been.
- -- Wayne Gretzky
- People think we make $3 million and $4 million a year. They don't realize that most of us only make $500,000.
- -- Pete Incaviglia, baseball player, 1990
- If God wanted women to understand men, football would never have been created.
Seen on a bumper sticker
- The reason most people play golf is to wear clothes they would not be caught dead in otherwise.
- -- Roger Simon
- When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
- -- Hunter S. Thompson
- Football incorporates the two worst elements of American society: violence punctuated by committee meetings.
- -- George F. Will, journalist, political commentator, 1994
- There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.
- -- Steven Wright
I pity the fool.
-- Mr. T