Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Now is the time for all good men to come to.
- -- Walt Kelly
- Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.
- -- John F. Kennedy
- With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.
- -- Abraham Lincoln
- The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
- -- W. Somerset Maugham
- He who laughs, lasts.
- -- Mary Pettibone Poole
- Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained.
- -- John Powell
- We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can.
- -- Will Rogers
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Seen on a bumper sticker
- When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to laugh at him.
- -- Thomas Szasz, The Second Sin, 1973
- That is the best -- to laugh with someone because you think the same things are funny.
- -- Gloria Vanderbilt
- This world is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.
- -- Horace Walpole
- Humor is the first of the gifts to perish in a foreign tongue.
- -- Virginia Woolf