Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- The gods too are fond of a joke.
- He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
- -- Bertolt Brecht
- Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.
- -- Anthony Burgess
- The most wasted day of all is that in which we have not laughed.
- -- Sebastian Roch Nicolas Chamfort
- In the end, everything is a gag.
- -- Charlie Chaplin
- He who laughs last is generally the last to get the joke.
- -- Terry Cohen
- The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
- -- ee cummings
- If you want anything done well, do it yourself. This is why most people laugh at their own jokes.
- -- Bob Edwards
- He who laughs last didn't get it.
- -- Helen Giangregorio
- Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at.
- -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.
- -- Clive James
- Learn to laugh at your troubles and you'll never run out of things to laugh at.
- -- Lyn Karol