Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- If Satan ever loses his hair, there'll be hell toupee.
- UGLINESS, n. A gift of the gods to certain women, entailing virtue without humility.
- -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary, 1911
- You never see a man walking down the street with a woman who has a little pot belly and a bald spot.
- -- Elayne Boosler
- If people turn to look at you on the street, you are not well dressed.
- -- Beau Brummel
- Airplane travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo.
- -- Al Gore, U.S. Vice President
- To the ass, or the sow, their own offspring appears the fairest in creation.
- If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?
- -- Abraham Lincoln
- There is no one so bound to his own face that he does not cherish the hope of presenting another to the world.
- -- Antonio Machado
- There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
- -- Nelson Mandela, A Long Walk to Freedom
- In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.
- -- Christopher Morley
- The weirder you're going to behave, the more normal you should look. It works in reverse, too. When I see a kid with three or four rings in his nose, I know there is absolutely nothing extraordinary about that person.
- -- P. J. O'Rourke
- You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap.
- -- Dolly Parton
- I base my fashion sense on what doesn't itch.
- -- Gilda Radner