Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character, but then I realized that I had no character.
- -- Charles Barkley, on hearing Tonya Harding proclaim herself "the Charles Barkley of figure skating", 1994
- I think one of the reasons I'm popular again is because I'm wearing a tie. You have to be different.
- -- Tony Bennett, 1995
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
- -- Shirley Temple Black
- You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
- -- Al Capone
- I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
- -- Walt Disney
- I have been attacked by Rush Limbaugh on the air, an experience somewhat akin to being gummed by a newt. It doesn't actually hurt, but it leaves you with slimy stuff on your ankle.
- -- Molly Ivins
- What I have to say is far more important than how long my eyelashes are.
- -- Alanis Morissette, singer, 1995
- If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind, give me the electric chair for all my future crimes.