Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
- We do not remember days; we remember moments.
- To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it, and to render it more fit for its prime function of looking forward.
- -- Margaret Fairless Barber
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
- -- Paul Boese
- Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the same person?
- -- François de La Rouchefoucauld
- I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
- -- Albert Einstein
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
- -- George Orwell
- We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen.
- -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Book of Hours
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- -- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.
- -- Charles Schultz
- Each has his past shut in him like the leaves of a book known to him by heart and his friends can only read the title.
- -- Virginia Woolf