Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
WAKKO: According to this, I'd say we've lost our way.
YAKKO: This isn't a map. It's a flyer for the Republican Party.
WAKKO: I know.
-- Wakko & YakkoAnimaniacs
- The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
- -- Abraham Lincoln
- Many a man has finally succeeded only because he has failed after repeated efforts. If he had never met defeat he would never have known any great victory.
- -- Orison Swett Marden
- No other success can compensate for failure in the home.
- -- David O. McKay, Encyclopedia of Mormonism, Advice to parents at General Conference of he LDS Church, April, 1964
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
- -- Robert Schuller
- Whatever you are from nature, keep to it; never desert your own line of talent. Be what nature intended you for, and you will succeed; be anything else, and you will be ten thousands times worse than nothing.
- -- Sydney Smith
- Do not let yourselves be discouraged or embittered by the smallness of the success you are likely to achieve in trying to make life better. You certainly would not be able, in a single generation, to create an earthly paradise. Who could expect that? But, if you make life ever so little better, you will have done splendidly, and your lives will have been worthwhile.
- -- Arnold Toynbee
- It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.
- -- Gore Vidal
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
- -- George E. Woodberry