Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.
- -- Woody Allen
- The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
- -- Brendon Behan
- If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.
- -- Rodney Dangerfield
- Sex is God's joke on human beings.
- -- Bette Davis
- I know nothing about sex, because I was always married.
- -- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- The difference between pornography and erotica is lighting.
- -- Gloria Leonard
- Sex is hardly ever just about sex.
- -- Shirley Maclaine
- The closest I've ever come to saying "no" is "Not now, we're landing."
- -- Sam Malone, character played by Ted Danson on Cheers, U.S. television show, in respsonse to Diane telling him to say "no" to her friend's alleged sexual advances.
- Whoever called it necking was a poor judge of anatomy.
- -- Groucho Marx
- If all these sweet young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised.
- -- Dorothy Parker
- Sex is like bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.
- -- Charles Pierce