Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
- -- Woody Allen
- My good intentions are completely lethal.
- -- Margaret Atwood
- Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable.
- -- James Baldwin, Nobody Knows My Name, 1961
- I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean.
- -- G. K. Chesterton
- Repentance is not so much remorse for what we have done as the fear of the consequences.
- -- François de La Rouchefoucauld, Maxims, 1665
- I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.
- -- Alexandre Dumas pere
- If pleasures are greatest in anticipation, just remember that this is also true of trouble.
- -- Elbert Hubbard
- I hate mankind, for I think myself to be one of them, and I know how bad I am.
- -- Samuel Johnson
- It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
- -- Abraham Lincoln
- The unfortunate thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad ones.
- -- W. Somerset Maugham
- Sin is a dangerous toy in the hands of the virtuous. It should be left to the congenitally sinful, who know when to play with it and when to let it alone.
- -- H. L. Mencken