Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education.
- -- George Bernard Shaw
- Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
- -- B.F. Skinner
- The philosophy exam was a piece of cake -- which was a bit of a surprise, actually, because I was expecting some questions on a sheet of paper.
Smith & Jones
- I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.
- Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
- -- G. M. Trevelyan
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
- -- Mark Twain
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
- -- William Arthur Ward
- If your professor wrote it, it's as near to the truth as you ever need to get.
- -- John Watson, University of Canterbury
- The first duty of a lecturer: to hand you after an hour's discourse a nugget of pure truth to wrap up between the pages of your notebooks, and keep on the mantlepiece forever.
- -- Virginia Woolf
HUMAN BEHAVIOR PAGE 3