Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- Jealousy is the only vice that gives no pleasure.
- Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope.
- -- Josh Billings
- When people have no other tyrant, their own public opinion becomes one.
- -- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.
- -- James Branch Cabell, The Silver Stallion
- Whoever is not a misanthrope at forty can never have loved mankind.
- -- Sebastian Roch Nicolas Chamfort
- The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger in every opportunity.
- -- Winston Churchill
- And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
- -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.
- -- Thomas Dewar
- Trust everybody, but cut the cards.
- -- Finley Peter Dunne
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteeen.
- -- Albert Einstein
- I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- -- W. C. Fields
- Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.
- -- Libbie Fudim
- Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.
- -- John Galsworthy
- Success is just a matter of attitude.
- -- Darcy E. Gibbons